See photos and videos on our facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Corey.Peiffer.Biz
- Where you’re at right now is NOT where you’re going to be forever. f you APPLY what you learn, you WILL, day by day, improve your finances, annihilate your debt & better your relationships, career or business.
- “My life has been shaped by the decision two people made over 24 years ago. They decided to adopt a child. They got me, and I got a chance at the kind of life all children deserve.”
– Karen Fowler
- tenacity = the quality of being steadfast, persistent, tough, not easily pulled asunder
- Always look both ways when running red lights.
– – – –
Yesterday included spending time with my boys – teaching them to drive.
They’re actually doing quite well.
- “And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.”
– Lee Greenwood
– – – –
Proud to have served. US Navy. 1986-1994.
Submarines. Nuclear Reactor Operator. Electronics Technician.
- Pray WITH the answer and declare the end! The prophetic work of this generation isn’t judging and destroying people! It’s repairing and restoring!
- IN THIS HOUSE:
We are family.
We do “really loud.”
We give hugs.
We have fun.
We give second chances.
We say “I’m sorry.”
We make mistakes.
We are real.
– Zig Ziglar
- What is the foundation of the life you have now? If it is not as solid as you would like, let God break it down and rebuild you.
– PJ McClure
Are you motivated to explore new income opportunities?
- Living near the BEACH – every time work takes us close by, my wife and I drive by the beach to soak in the ocean breeze, tranquility and serenity – even if only for a short drive-by.
- “Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappear; wealth from hard work grows over time.”
– Proverbs 13:11
- There’s ALWAYS so much work to do. But you’ve GOT to steal time away from life and spend quality moments with the people you love!
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”