See photos and videos on our facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Corey.Peiffer.Biz
- If we ever forget that we’re one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
– Ronald Reagan
- Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer hard. – Proverbs 13:20
Who do you spend time with?
Turn your photos, words and video clips into Stunning Videos to share online, PC or DVD
- How many operational computers do you have in your house? Confessions of this techno-geek: I have 12. One for my primary workstation. 1 for digital sheet music when I’m out playing piano for gigs. 1 for my mobile workstation (remote access back into the house). 1 server that also does audio/video heavy duty work. 1 for music studio. 3 for stop-motion film studio. 1 for my wife. 2 that my sons use for their digital work. 1 for the kids general use. And I didn’t count smartphones, tablets, PDAs, etc.
- A lot of problems would disappear if we would talk to each other instead of about each other.
- Swim time! Here in Florida, the sun heats up the land mass during the day, and being on a peninsula there’s plenty of moisture. Result: July and August afternoon storms are almost a daily event. So, weather permitting we’ll be headed to the pool!
- Success. Keep your promises. What did you just offer to do for a prospective client? Note it on your calendar immediately so you’re reminded to follow through.
- When you ask God to do the impossible, He’ll often tell you to do something inconvenient or uncomfortable. Step up.
- Stick your neck out. Be productive and willing to help someone.
- Adoption. Every child deserves a home and love. Period.
– Dave Thomas (Wendy’s)
- Housewatching. I’m writing this from a client’s house. Some of my “snowbird” clients head north for the summer. It’s my privilege to keep an eye on their houses. Do some handyman maintenance and repairs – and keep an eye on subcontractor projects.
- Protect yourself. Control your environment. Turn off the negatives dumping into your life. Open the channels of motivation and good old fashioned productive work.
- Lend a hand. Harrison Ford cites helping others as a key to career success. Offer assistance to three people this week so you become their go-to person.